V.E. Brackett Co. Inc.
The company was started in 1974 by Vernon E. Brackett, Sr. In 1981 Christopher Mallon joined Vebco and in 1988 purchased the company from Mr. Brackett. Founded in Chamblee, Ga., the company moved to Fayetteville in 1994 and purchased a 12,000 sq. ft. office/warehouse building with additional property to expand if necessary. Effective Jan. 1, 2000 Vebco purchased the assets of Southeastern Reps.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Closed Saturday & Sunday
For after hour emergency service, call 1-800-777-7159 and follow the recorded instructions.
During business hours, contact us at 770-461-8334 or fax us at 770-461-1312.
* President: Christopher T. Mallon, Sr.
* Secretary-Treasurer: Lisa Mallon
* Office/Warehouse Staff: Charles White
* Office/Warehouse Staff: Karl Derhammer
* Office/Warehouse Staff: Mathan James
* Company Cat: Montana